The current appearance of the building complex nearly reflects the structure which dates back to the XVIIth century, right after the ownership was passed onto the monks of Saint Mary of the Angels: the walls still surround the set of buildings disposed around the courtyard.
On the north-eastern side we find the massive rectangular tower, composed of regularly ordered bricks, marked by a repetition obtained by other framed bricks sorted around the perimeter of the tower.
The top of the tower presents a set of blind arches which open at the center with windows. The tower, surmounted by a bell, originally used for communications with the farmers, confers to the building a touch of nobility still notable.
It is impressive the presence of the chapel, still consecrated, dedicated to the Assumption of the Virgin Mary, built in 1774.
On the back of the chapel, Alberto Minelli realized in 1922 a family mausoleum, originally meant to gather the remains of his son Luigi Carlo Minelli, cavalry officer who died during the Second Battle of the Piave River, during WW1.
The most recent changes have been completed by Alberto Minelli, great grandson of his homonym grandfather, who converted part of the structure to accommodation for tourists.